Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Menu Plan Monday ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Monday, October 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~

This week is a reduced meat week. The Pork Ribs, Chicken, Tri-Tip (Fajitas and Stroganoff)and Pork (Stir Fry and Stew) were all reduced deals I have found at Homeland in the last few weeks. The only meat I purchased this week was ground beef for the Mexican Layered Casserole.

Monday - Pork Stir Fry w/ Rice

Tuesday - Fajitas

Wednesday - BBQ Pork Ribs/Buttered Garlic Egg Noodles/Baked Beans

Thursday - Mexican Layered Casserole

Friday - Grilled Chicken/Broccoli/Tossed Salad

Saturday - Beef Stroganoff w/ Rolls

Sunday - Pork Stew w/ Rolls

I'm slowly trying to get my recipes posted so that I can provide you with links. Thanks for your patience.

You can check out more great menus at
I'm an Organizing Junkie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home