Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Show & Tell ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Show & Tell ~

I know it's not Tuesday, but I'm a little behind in everything this week so we'll just pretend it's Tuesday...maybe this will give me extra time to catch up? Hmmm....somehow I'm thinking that isn't going to work.

This is my good friend Lynn's Homeland trip:



Here's the break down:
Campbells soup $0.79 (used .30 off 3)
Hunts tomatoes $0.99 (used .45 off 3)
Delmonte veggies $0.99 (used 1.00 off 5)
Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls $0.95 (used IP 1.00 off 2)
Grande Chips $2.88 (used 1.00 off 1)
Playtex gloves 1.89 (used 1.00 off 1)
coffee filters $1.39 (Lynn didn't have a coupon for these BUT she did have a $1.00 off Discover coupon from September inserts)

If you do the math, Lynn's out of pocket expense (before tax) should have been approximately $21, however, her TOTAL out of pocket expense was only $7.92 !

And the thing I love about Lynn...she never does things halfway! Notice the beautiful back drop for her photo!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home