Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: What's in my mailbox????

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What's in my mailbox????

I have received so many goodies this past week!

I've been taking a few minutes here and there to contact the companies whose products I love and just letting them know what I love about them. Many times they'll send you coupons.

This past week I received the following coupons via mail:

$0.50/1 any Pepperidge Farm product X4
$3.00/1 any Splenda product
$0.55/1 True North product X2
$.75/1 Ore-Ida product x4
$0.75/1 Dole Fruit Bowl, Gel or Parfait X4

I also received couons for Tide, Aussie, Tide Stain Release and Venus Razor from P&G Everyday Solutions. You can register here.

I received a Kashi Coupon pack from vocalpoint with (1) FREE coupon for Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal and FIVE $1.50/1 coupons to share with friends. If you aren't registered with vocalpoint, I would encourage you to sign up. They offer printable coupons on their website from time to time but they also send out great coupon packs (usually with a FREE coupon) to those who participate on the site.

And last, I received a coupon pack from the Kashi Tester Panel. This pack was also for Honey Sunshine Cereal and contained a FREE coupon with FIVE $1.50/1 coupons. You can register with Kashi and sign up for the Tester Panel here. If you're already registered with Kashi, then just log on and update your profile. There will be a box to check for the Taster Panel.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home