Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: My Blog Card ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Monday, August 31, 2009

My Blog Card ~


A few months ago, my wonderful friend Lynn was so kind to gift me with two boxes of business cards for Simple Saving Savvy.

I already had one box that I was working my way through and I still haven't finished that one off. So I have two full boxes of blog cards just sitting on the shelf.

If you would like to have some Simple Saving Savvy cards to hand out to friends or in the grocery store whenever someone stops and asks about your big honkin' binder, please email me at frugalfraulein(at)gmail(dot)com. I'd be happy to mail you some.

Thanks to all the loyal Simple Saving Savvy readers who are helping to spread the word!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home