Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Menu Plan Monday ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Monday, September 21, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~


I'm embarrassed to say it but my freezer (meat-wise) is almost bare, so I'm very excited about the meat deals at Buy for Less this week. Unfortunately, they only last through today and then tomorrow starts another sales cycle. I've pretty much planned my menu for this week and part of next (yes, I'm already planning for next week) around the Buy for Less deals and the regular low prices on ground turkey and lean ground beef I know I can get at Aldi each week.

Here's what my family is eating this week:

Monday - Pork Roast w/ potatoes & carrots
(this was actually the tale end of last week's menu since I plan Tuesday through Monday)

Tuesday - Fish Tacos w/ black beans and fresh fruit

Wednesday - Mac & Cheese w/ tuna & peas
(one dish dinner - gross, I know but my family LOVES it!)

Thursday - Easy Chicken Manicotti w/ salad

Friday - BBQ Pork Sandwiches w/ Garlic/buttered egg noodles & fresh fruit

Saturday - Grilled Pork Sirloin w/ Cob Corn & Baked Beans

Sunday - Meatloaf w/ Mashed Potatoes, Gravy & Green Beans w/ bacon

Monday - Country Chicken Casserole (one dish dinner)

You can check out more great menus at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Visting from Orgjunkie.com! Meatloaf and Pot Roast.... YUMMMY!! Thoses are my two favorite meals!

September 21, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home