Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Get a Coupon for NEW Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Get a Coupon for NEW Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets ~

Have you tried the new Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets?

I have and I absolutely LOVE them!

I am notorious for forgetting to put fabric softener in the wash. I put the detergent in but many times get called away before I get to the fabric softner. Then I realize it after the washer is on the final spin cycle. With Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets, I don't have to worry. I simple throw in a sheet and kill two birds with one stone (detergent & fabric softner). Then I transfer the sheet to the dryer for static cling protection.


How much more convenient does it get?

And my clothes get clean and smell fresh!.

Right now you can go here and get a coupon for Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets. They're also giving away FREE Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets every day. You can enter by tweeting about it, becoming a fan on facebook or posting their badge to your blog.

This sheet works! Check it out!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home