Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Coupons found at Homeland ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Coupons found at Homeland ~


Yesterday I popped into Homeland for something and much to my delight I found that the in-store circulars had a Breast Cancer Awareness Coupon Insert!!

The coupons offer savings from Kraft, Kellogg's, Lipton, Unilever, Campbell's and more. The coupons aren't Homeland specific and don't expire until 10/31/09.

I don't know if they'll be offering them this week as well but it's worth a stop to see. Also, if you don't find them inside the sales circulars, I would ask the customer service desk if they have any extras. You never know!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home