Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: PRIORITIES ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

PRIORITIES ~


Bet you all are wondering where I've been the past several days?

Let me just be honest...LIFE has hit us (read me) square between the eyes! Have you ever had one of those weeks? Of course you have.

Between get togethers with friends, three kids in soccer, AWANA starting, BSF starting, weekly shopping, trying to find some new clothes because I've gained weight and all my jeans are too tight, meeting with my mentor, dropping stuff off at FaithWorks from Coupons for Christ, my once a month meeting with Faithful Homemakers,on top of all the everyday chores and "stuff"...WHEW! I can barely breathe.

So that's why I haven't been posting much. You might as well know that when it comes to keeping things up at home or Simple Saving Savvy, my family life wins hands down. I've been trying to keep the regular store deals posted (which by the way, I'll get to Buy for Less when I do Homeland tomorrow) but that's all I've been able to do. By next week things should be back to normal, or at least not quite as hectic, and I'll be back to the deals.

Until then...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home