Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Search for Coupons Right HERE!

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Search for Coupons Right HERE!

To make things more convenient for you, I have added the Deal Seeking Mom Coupon Database to Simple Saving Savvy. Simply scroll down to the very bottom and you can't miss it.

The very top tabs are not operating right now (I'm working on it) but the database is up an running.

Please remember that this is a database of all coupons from all regions. I will be creating my own personal coupon box from where I will pull our weekly coupon matchups.

At this point, the Deal Seeking Mom Coupon Database is not referring to any Target Coupon Generators as a source. As long as this is the case, the database will remain avaiable to you at Simple Saving Savvy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home