Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: My Walgreens Trip ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Walgreens Trip ~

I normally don't shop much during the middle of the week but I just couldn't pass up this Walgreens promotion, especially with all the great Register Reward deals available this week.

First transaction:
2 Dr.Scholls $21.98
Children's Activity Book $0.99
Softsoap Nutri Serum $3.99

Coupons used:
$5/2 any two Dr. Scholls July All You

Out of pocket: $24.05

Register Rewards earned: $19 ($10 Dr. Scholls, $4 Softsoap, $5 promotion)

Second Transaction:
3 Listerine $9
Softsoap Nutri Serum $3.99
Conair Brush $2.99
Smart Rinse $9.98

Coupons used:
$5/2 any (3) Reach toothbrush, floss or Listerine
$4.99 BOGO Smart Rinse
$1.00/1 Smart Rinse
$1.00/1 Walgreens Activity Book (subtracted $2)
$10.00 RR from previous transaction

Out of pocket: $5.XX (I lost my receipt)

Register Rewards earned: $17 ($3 Reach, $3 Smart Rinse, $2 Conair, $4 Softsoap, $5 promotion)

Recap:
Total out of pocket: $29.XX
Register Rewards remaining: $26

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home