Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Kashi Taste Tester Panel ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Friday, August 7, 2009

Kashi Taste Tester Panel ~


Register with Kashi and you will get a $1.50 coupon plus an opportunity to join the Kashi Taste Tester Panel.

If you are already registered with Kashi, watch for an email asking you to update your info with Kashi in order to join the Taste Tester Panel.

I followed the advice of Deal-licious! and even thought I didn't receive and email to update my info, I logged into Kashi and updated my profile anyway. It gave me the option to opt in for the Taste Tester Panel. When I did, it asked me to take a short survey and said I would receive a coupon for a FREE Kashi Product by Mail.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home