Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Edwards Singles Dessert ~ Save $1.00 off ONE

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Friday, August 7, 2009

Edwards Singles Dessert ~ Save $1.00 off ONE

I was so excited to see this coupon that I just had to give it a post of it's own! I love Edwards Singles...especially the cookies n cream. I buy them when I can get a great deal, throw them in the freezer and then enjoy them when the house is quiet. Kind of a treat for myself after productive (or stressful) day.

You can print your $1.00/1 coupon here.

These are between $2.25 - $2.75 at Walmart. I think they are around $3.29 at Homeland. Sometimes Homeland runs a good sale and you can get them for CHEAP after your coupon doubles. Let us know if you find a good deal!

Enjoy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home