Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: New Betty Crocker Casseroles & Slow Cooker magazine available December 29~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Betty Crocker Casseroles & Slow Cooker magazine available December 29~

Thanks to My Blog Spark, I was given the opportunity to vote on the cover for the all new Betty Crocker Casseroles & Slow Cooker magazine which is set to appear at newstands on December 29.

I chose the one that featured what I call "comfort food". It looked like a slow-cooker beef recipe served with egg noodles. Since my husband is a classic "meat and potatoes" man, I tend to lean toward these kinds of recipes (although for myself I tend to indulge in fun pasta dishes). We'll see if my pick makes the cut.
There will be 120 great-tasting recipes in this issue which include:

  • 32 quick-prep casseroles
  • Hearty fix-it-and-forget-it slow cooker recipes like Chili Mole, Easy Beef Short Rib Supper and Beef and Barley Soup
  • Yummy side dish casseroles like Roasted Cauliflower and Carrots with Asiago and Orange, and Brie Mashed Potatoes
  • New ideas for brunch Upside-Down Caramel Latte Bake, Phyllo Egg Breakfast Torte and Overnight French Toast Bake with Berry Topping
  • Cozy desserts such as Raspberry-Pear Granola Crisp, Caramel-Coffee Fondue and Ginger Orange Pound Cake


WOW! 32 quick-prep casseroles...sounds like my kind of dinner!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home