Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Heads Up - FIVE coupon inserts this weekend ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Heads Up - FIVE coupon inserts this weekend ~


On 8/2 there will be TWO Smart Source, ONE Red Plum, ONE Kelloggs Fuel for School and a P&G Saver.

I'm not going to list the previews I've seen since most of the time we don't get the same coupons, but when I get my Saturday early edition, I'll be sure to post the good stuff so you can decide how many papers you need to buy.

With the P&G Saver and the Kelloggs special insert, it's bound to be a good week!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home