Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: CVS & Walgreens Deals 7/5 - 7/11

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Saturday, July 4, 2009

CVS & Walgreens Deals 7/5 - 7/11

Today I am floating the rapids of the San Juan River in Durango, CO with my immediate family and 13 members of my husband's family. So obviously, posting CVS and Walgreens deals is the farthest thing from my mind. But I have not deserted you all....

For this week's CVS deals, check out:

Money Saving Madness

Couponing 101

Thrifty Mom

I'll be back in a day or so and will update if needed.

As you've probably noticed, summer time is slow time at CVS. Things will pick back up in August.

CVS allows you to stack their store coupons with manufacturer's coupons.
CVS accepts internet printable coupons.
For more information about the Extra Care Program (ECBs), click here.


Walgreens allows you to stack their store coupons with manufacturer's coupons.
Walgreens accepts internet printable coupons.
For more information on Register Rewards (RRs), click here.

I am part of BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home