Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Blog, Blog, Blog....

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blog, Blog, Blog....

I don't know if you've noticed yet but in the money saving blog world, everyone works together as a team.

A blog owner follows another blog, finds a great deal, shares that deal with her readers and gives credit back to the blog she originally found the deal on.

I follow numerous blogs. In fact, I follow so many that when I tell my hubby I'm gonna go check deals, he knows to expect me to be gone awhile. After checking in with everyone, I feel a little overwhelmed, kinda dizzy but excited for all the great deals we get and all the money we save!

I thought I'd share some of my favorite blogs with you. I've linked you to their "about me" page, if possible, so you can learn a little more about them personally:

Money Saving Mom

Frugal Girls


Common Sense With Money

Couponing 101

Deal Seeking Mom

Cherry Picker

Freebies 4 Mom

A Thrifty Mom

This next one isn't a money saving blog. Instead, it's a personal blog written by a friend of mine. Many of you may know her. She is so real and such a source of encouragement to me. I hope you'll check out Mrs. Troop.

As always, I will continue to sniff out the good deals (with focus on Oklahoma) and post them at Simple Saving Savvy so that you have somewhat of a one-stop shop to visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home