Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Be Smart ~ Get your Smart Water at Homeland

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Be Smart ~ Get your Smart Water at Homeland

I was at Homeland today and wanted to kick myself out of the store!

Smart Water is on sale for $0.75 ea. So if you use the $1.00/2 coupon from Smart Source 6/28, you'll get two for FREE plus $0.50 overage as the regular price is only $1.09.

And if you miss the sale and buy this full price, you will still only pay $0.18 for two bottles.

A MUCH BETTER deal than I got at Walgreens last week. When I realized this I saw red, but then I comforted myself with the fact that I used RRs to buy the Smart Water at Walgreens so it was actually FREE there too. But then I thought..."I could've gotten it free HERE and used the RRs on DIFFERENT stuff!" UGH!!

Ok, count to ten and thank God for the many great deals He sends my way each day!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home