Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: I love hearing from you.....

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Sunday, June 7, 2009

I love hearing from you.....

repost for new readers

First of all, I want to thank those of you who take the time to email me or leave a comment with your feedback or a great deal you've found or to let me know about an error or oversight on my part. I find joy in the teamwork and covet the accountability.

I will always take the time to respond back to you individually, however, my time is precious to me as I know yours is as well, so the idea of spending time responding to or approving comments that are left anonymously, well, it makes me feel like I'm wasting my time.

So PLEASE leave your name if you want your comment published or addressed. I appreciate your understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home