Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: CVS ~ Pampers Deal

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Saturday, June 6, 2009

CVS ~ Pampers Deal

From 6/7 - 6/13, Pampers are $8.99.

Get $5 ECBs with a limit of three.

Look
HERE for more details. Be sure to print this web page and take it with you as the ECBs for this deal were not advertised in the sales circular and it has been reported that the $5 ECBs are not automatically printing.

There is a coupon for $1.00 off in the P&G insert from 6/7.


Thanks Sarah!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought the Pampers and my Extra Bucks did not print. There was no sign advertising the ECBS either. After I realized they did not print, I stopped at another CVS and they printed a $5 ECB for me. So if you do this deal, be sure the ECBS print.

June 7, 2009 at 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Krista Robertson said...

I also did not get mine to print, so she had to do it manually. I've noticed that this is no longer on their web site...so I'm assuming that it was probably just an error.

June 8, 2009 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Simple Saving Savvy said...

Yes, it was an error. And they were honoring it while it was on the site. But now that the site has been updated, I wouldn't try the deal. ~ Amanda

June 8, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home