Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Stay Tuned.....

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Stay Tuned.....

I have volunteered to do stage decoration for my children's musical program at church this weekend so the next couple of days will be spent running around gathering all the miscellaneous props and decorations.

Needless to say, I will try to post a few things to keep you going but may not be around as much for a couple of days. To be honest, there's not much to post right now.....at least until it's time to get ready for CVS and Walgreens for next week!

Stay tuned though for some fun new things! In the coming days, I'll be posting some great money saving, educational and FUN topics from my friend, Lynn Robertson, super-mom, home economics guru and coupon newbie.......as well as some testimonials from Simple Saving Savvy readers.

And of course we'll keep up on all the cheap stuff, freebies and coupons!

While I'm in and out, take a minute to email me or leave a comment with feedback for the blog...what topics would you like to read about? Do you have any savings tips to share with the rest of us? What's the best deal you've done in the past couple of weeks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home