Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: No more Fry's

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

No more Fry's


I will not be posting any more deals for Fry's.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however, I highly doubt it will be much since the results of the poll I posted were unanimous:

Regular Simple Saving Savvy readers report they do not benefit from Fry's deals so I am going to put my effort and time into deals regular readers can use!

With that in mind....if there's anything you'd like to see more of...
email me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home