Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: My Homeland Shopping Trip 4/20

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Homeland Shopping Trip 4/20

Because these deals are over, I did not post all the specific prices or coupons I used. I did, however, note the items that were FREE or super cheap and also the total OOP and amount saved with coupons. I did not share my One Card savings because I do not really consider this amount as "real savings" since Homeland prices are so expensive to begin with.

Here's what I got:
(2) Frosted Flakes
(4) Ziploc Snack Bags
(1) Oscar Mayer Deli Creations
(2) Lipton Family Size Tea Bags ~ FREE
(2) Lance 8pk Peanut Butter Crackers
(4) Powerade Zero ~ $0.20 ea.
(2) Smart Balance Buttery spread ~ FREE
(2) International Delight Creamer
(2) Rhodes Warm n Serve Rolls ~ $0.69 ea.
(2) Sargento 2% shredded cheese
(2) Ground Beef (1lb package) ~ reduced
(3) Beef Short Ribs (package) ~ reduced
(1) New York Strip Steak (2 in package) ~ reduced
(2) Halls cough drops ~ FREE
(2) Huggies Nourishing lotion ~ $0.61
(2) Suave Deodorant ~ $0.59 & $0.01 (will submit TMF to make a PROFIT)
(2) Band-Aids ~ FREE
(1) Dawn Hand Renewal ~ FREE

Total before coupons: $71.87 (tax included)

Coupons used: $22.10
Coupons doubled: $21.67
Total OOP: $28.10

That's a savings of 61%. (I'll submit the TMF rebates for the two Sure deodorant which will subtract another $4.70 off my total bringing my savings percentage up to 67%.

I hope these posts help those new to couponing to see how it can be done. Remember, cherry pick your Homeland deals...in other words, only buy what you can get for FREE or SUPER CHEAP. And do two transactions to benefit more from double coupons.

If you have any questions about saving at Homeland, email me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home