Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Look what my hubby brought home yesterday~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Look what my hubby brought home yesterday~


Just for little ol' me! Now that's a man after my heart right there...

He made a trip to Lowe's yesterday for some things we needed and to use a 10% off coupon we had ~ I've taught him well!

I can't wait to get it organized...trying to figure out what all I can store out in the garage without having to worry about the heat. It'll free up SO much of my inside storage space.

Thanks honey!

2 Comments:

Blogger jonahbonah said...

you are gonna love that!!!! i keep SO much of my stockpile on a shelf similar to that one!!!

April 29, 2009 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Simple Saving Savvy said...

I'd be interested to know what kinds of items you store on yours? Is it in the garage? or inside?

April 29, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home