Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Simple Saving Savvy Switching to Word Press

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Simple Saving Savvy Switching to Word Press

I was so excited to be able to launch Simple Saving Savvy's new look on March 9...just in time for our blogiversary but ALAS, it is not to be.

At the last minute, we've decided to switch from Blogger to Word Press which involves ALOT more work.

I wish I had a week to myself to learn about Word Press and just work on the site 24/7 but as you all know, my home and family comes first so this is not to be. So my other option is to squeeze in time here and there in between regular blog posts.

And Maria, my designer and techie, is a young mom as well who works around her family schedule. So after much prayer and thought, I decided to push the launch date back.

But the exciting news? With Word Press I'll have alot more options to bring a user-friendly site to you. I think you're really gonna love our new look and navigation capabilities.

In the meantime, hang in there...if it seems I'm not around sometimes, I am...just on the other end of things.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home