Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Veggie Tales DVD for only $2.99 ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Veggie Tales DVD for only $2.99 ~


Remember the Veggie Tales DVD deal I posted about awhile back? Not the Christmas DVD bundle, but the $2.99 deal? Well, they're offering the deal again.

Here's how it works:

When you sign up for the Big Idea e-Newsletter, you will be able to choose one FREE DVD from the following list:

Are You My Neighbor
Ultimate Silly Song Countdown
The Ballad of Little Joe
I Can Be Your Friend
I Love My Lips
Duke & the Great Pie War

You will have to pay $2.99 for shipping but what a great deal!

The offer is restricted to one DVD per customer per valid account.

Enjoy! and Thanks, PocketingYourDollars

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home