Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Mommy Cards: What a great idea!

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mommy Cards: What a great idea!

100 Mommy Contact Cards for $1.99
I love this idea!

The first time I saw it, it wasn't in the form of a "mommy" card. Actually a guy at church gave my hubby a "family" card right after they started attending our Sunday school class. It had a photo of his family, their names, address and phone number. We've already used it a couple of times.

So of course it doesn't come as a surprise to me that there is actually a thing called "mommy cards" and I think it's a grand idea. No more shuffling through my purse for a pen and a piece of paper to write down a phone number so we can arrange a play date.

You can order your own now through Vista Print and pay only $1.99 for 100 plus shipping.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home