Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: New email address ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New email address ~

Please note that I have changed my contact email address for any blog questions, comments or deal alerts to simplesavingsavvy(at)gmail(dot)com.

Please help me keep things efficient and streamlined by contacting me at this new email address with anything concerning Simple Saving Savvy.

You may still use my current email address for emails of a personal nature.

Thank you so much for continuing to read Simple Saving Savvy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home