Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: My first Alice.com experience ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My first Alice.com experience ~


If you follow other blogs, I'm sure you've read something about Alice.com.

Alice.com is an on-line supplier where you can buy all kinds of household and grocery items. Their prices are competitive, they even offer coupons and to top it off, they ship for FREE!!

It took me awhile to feel comfortable navigating their site and to be honest, I was a little leery of taking the plunge.

But when Swagbucks was offering a $5 Alice.com eGift Card as one of their prizes, I thought, what the heck! I cashed in 20 Swagbucks and jumped in with both feet.

I just placed my order tonight and here's what I got:

Glad Flexible Straws 40ct
Lipton 100% Natural Tea Bags 16ct
Ziploc Snack Bags 50ct x2
Men's Brut Deodorant
Zest Bar Soap 3pk
Glad Press & Seal

Total: $12.79
Coupons used: $4.25
Tax: $0.67
Gift Card: $5.00

Total Out of pocket: $4.21

I'll let you know how it works out.

At this point I can't see myself doing a ton of shopping through Alice.com since most items I can get way cheaper with store sales and coupons, but it doesn't hurt to check back from time to time and cherry pick the great deals.

Oh, and I should mention that when I checked out, a message popped up saying that I only needed to spend $33 more to trigger a $10 gift card.

Have you shopped with Alice.com? What did you buy?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

I did a similar thing with swagbucks and alice. I bought stamps before christmas and used the $5. I would not use it unless I had free money - it all worked great, I just think I can get better deals here. If someone wants a cheap alice order, they had paper towels for less than $1.

December 31, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home