Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Gift Baskets Delivered to Positive Tomorrows ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gift Baskets Delivered to Positive Tomorrows ~

By now you've noticed that I'm a little slow on the draw with getting this week's Homeland deals posted. Well, I have a very good excuse. Not only was a good portion of my day spent chasing the AWESOME midweek deals at Walgreens, but I met up with a friend from church and we delivered the gift baskets you see below along with bags full of personal care items to some of the children who attend school at Positive Tomorrows.

It was such a blessing! The children at Positive Tomorrows are homeless. Most live in shelters, moving from shelter to shelter depending on the room available and some live in their cars.

They were so full of enthusiasm, introducing themselves, shaking my hand, expressing gratitude for our offerings.

And I left thanking God for allowing me to be a part of this project. For many of these children, this will be the FIRST time they've ever been able to give their moms (or dads) ANY KIND OF GIFT! And they were so excited!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home