Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Toys R Us: $10 Gift Cards ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Monday, November 9, 2009

Toys R Us: $10 Gift Cards ~

In my excitement, I neglected to realize the coupon I mentioned was for Connect 4x4 and not the regular Connect 4. Thanks for keeping me in line Jennifer! I've also edited the deals a bit so recheck them before you do them.

Here's the deal Jennifer did:

"I did this deal this morning. Bought 7 games for $3.99 each. Candy Land, Chutes and Ladders, Ants in pants, Cootie, memory, Don't break the ice, and Hi ho cherry o. Total was $27.93. After $10 gift card and $2 rebate on each game, they ended up being $3.93 total or 56 cents each!!"

Also, the Clue coupon is the wrong one as well! (Thanks, Kim!) I wish I could see the pictures better! I've completely taken my scenario out of the post. Thanks for you patience.

The Toys R Us ad for this coming week, 11/8, features two different gift card offers.

The first is for a $10 gift card when you purchase $25 or more in Hasbro games. The following games are on sale:

$3.99 Games:
Hasbro
Candy Land
Chutes and Ladders
Ants in Pants
Don't Break The Ice
Memory

$7.99
Boggle Jr.
Clue
Scrabble Junior
Yahtzee
Monopoly Jr.

$9.99
Mouse Trap
Scrabble
Perfection
Connect 4
Boggle
Guess Who?
Hullabaloo

Plus Submit for rebates found here.

***Deal Idea***
Buy Candy Land $3.99
Buy Chutes and ladders $3.99
Buy Ants in Pants $3.99
Buy Don't Break The Ice $3.99
Buy Connect 4 or Scrabble $9.99
Out of pocket: $25.95
Get back $10 Gift Card
Submit for (4) $2 rebates and (1) $3 rebate.
Final Cost: $4.95 for all five games

Plus, there's another in ad coupon for another $10 gift card when you purchase $75 or more (valid only through 11/14).

I think you could do the game deals above, add on more merchandise up to $75 and use the in ad coupon to get another $10 gift card.

WOW! Now that's a deal! Not only would these make some great Christmas gifts but they'd also be great to donate to your church's children's ministry or a shelter like City Rescue Mission or Jesus House.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home