Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Sunday Insert Coupon Review ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sunday Insert Coupon Review ~

I got my Early Sunday editions not sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised.

I'm really excited about these coupons:

SmartSource:
$3.00/1 Glade Fragrance Collection (multi-wick candle or reed diffuser)
BOGO Ziploc
$1.00/2 Ziploc
$0.75/1 Heinz Ketchup (no size restrictions)
$0.55/1 Oroweat

Redplum
$1.00/1 All (32 load or larger)
$3.00/1 Snuggle (32 load or larger or 70ct sheets or larger)

Plus there's a General Mills insert.

In my opinion, the $3.00/1 Snuggle coupon makes buying several papers well worth it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home