Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: REMINDER - Sign up for Swagbucks today and receive $5 Swagbucks ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Friday, September 11, 2009

REMINDER - Sign up for Swagbucks today and receive $5 Swagbucks ~


Just a reminder that today (9/11) is the last day you can receive $5 for signing up with Swagbucks .

Swagbucks is a search and win search engine where you can earn Swagbucks when you search the web through them. Swagbucks is powered by Google and Ask.com.

I spend alot of time on the internet searching for deals. I've downloaded the Swagbucks toolbar so I can easily do all my searches through Swagbucks. So far I've won 45 Swagbucks. Guess what? That's enough to cash in for a $5 Amazon.com gift card. But I'm choosing to let it keep building to either use for Christmas or for something I really need or want. I love the fact that I can earn rewards...in this case, Swagbucks...for doing what I do everyday.

I hope you've already signed up for Swagbucks and have been busy earning rewards but if you're not a Swagbucks member I have an exclusive offer for you: through this Friday, September 11, you can become a Swagbucks member and earn up to 5 Swagbucks right off the bat. All you need to do is use the code swagsavvy (case sensitive) when you register. In addition to earning 3 Swagbucks for becoming a new member you will earn an additional two Swagbucks because you used my special code. Sign up now!

If you're already a member, I would encourage you to download the new Swagbucks toolbar which is compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari. It makes searching more convenient and allows you to log into your account and track your Swagbucks through the toolbar.

Also, for the whole month of September, EVERY SINGLE DAY, a new Swag Code will be released through the toolbar (watch for a new message). So if you install the toolbar now, you could potentially win $20 Swagbucks throughout the rest of this month.

What are you waiting for?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home