Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Update ~ FREE Sample of CankerMelts ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Update ~ FREE Sample of CankerMelts ~


Go here and take a brief survey to receive a FREE sample of CankerMelts.

Thanks Money Saving Mom!




I know there's also a PDF coupon circulating for a FREE 12-ct package of CankerMelts at either Walgreens or Rite-Aid. However, I cannot find the coupon directly through the website so I have not posted. If anyone has any info that would convince me this is a legitimate offer, then I'd be happy to post the link. Thanks. I found this comment posted over at Common Sense for money:

I just got off the phone with the company, this is what I found out: This link was giving out to people who took a survey a week or so ago. I asked if it was ok to post it for just anyone to print and he said yes. He also said he hopes that only the people who get canker sores will use the coupon and that it won't be taken advantage of. Coupon says limit 1 per household on it.

Here's your link for a coupon good for FREE 12ct package of CankerMelts at Walgreens.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home