Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Sunday Insert Coupon Previews ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sunday Insert Coupon Previews ~

Many blogs list the weekly insert coupon previews on Wednesday or Thursday so you can begin to plan ahead. The problem for us (in Oklahoma) is that these reviews are often for the midwestern, west coast or east coast regions and we most often don't receive all of those coupons. I don't know how many times I have gotten excited over a particular coupon(s) (for example the Kelloggs special insert)and been very disappointed not to receive it. So for now, I do not post previews.

I am working on trying to get the previews for our region. If anyone has any ideas or helpful information I would welcome it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home