Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Printable Savings ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Friday, August 21, 2009

Printable Savings ~



I updated and revised the Printable Coupon Master List. Many outdated offers were removed and I added more. I also combined the "Websites offering printable savings" post with the "Printable Coupon Master List" to make it easier for you to see what's available. I hope this resource makes things simpler for you. That's what we're all about here....SIMPLE! If you come across a printable coupon offer I have missed, please email me! Likewise, let me know when you find an expired link.

Some of the following coupons have been on the list but have been reset or the value has changed. Check them out!


John Morrell Off-the-Bone Lunchmeat ~ BOGO (complete form)

Johnson's products ~ $3.00 off three

Birdseye frozen veggies ~ $1.00 off four

Minute Rice
$1.00 off any two products
$1.00 off two ready to serve

Musselman's apple butter ~ $0.25 off one (28oz)

Musselman's Totally Fruit or Healthy Picks 4pk ~ $0.30 off

Famous Amos ~ $0.55 off

NEW OFFERS

Starbucks Ice Cream ~ $1.00 off

Swiss Delight ~ $1.00 off

Lean Cuisine ~ $1.00 off three

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home