Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Inside Look at This Week's Coupon Inserts ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Inside Look at This Week's Coupon Inserts ~

You may want to plan on purchasing a couple extra papers this week. I returned from purchasing my early Sunday edtions and was pleasantly surprised by their offerings.

There are three inserts: SmartSource, Red Plum and a General Mills insert. The General Mills wasn't very exciting in my opinion but the others contained savings from Kraft, Coffee-Mate Creamer, Starbucks (ice cream), Ziploc, Dole, Mission Tortillas and more!

We also got the FREE 2oz. soy based candle from The Fragrance Collection by Glade.

I'll come back later (or tomorrow) and post some other deals I found but for now, I'm going on a date night with my husband. Ciao!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home