Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.simplesavingsavvy.net

Sorry for inconvenience...

Simple Saving Savvy: Memorial Day Weekend ~

Simple Saving Savvy

Practicing Wise Stewardship & Blessing Others Out of Our Abundance

Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend ~



In the middle of all the bbq-ing and other outdoor activities you may have planned for this weekend, take a moment to remember why we celebrate Memorial Day.

I am continuously grateful to all the men and women who have served our country in the past and who are serving presently. In the midst of all the uncertainty in our country right now, we must remember how America gained her liberty and has kept it for so long. And more importantly, we must not allow these lives to have been lost in vain! I pray we stop taking our freedom for granted!

And if you're wondering why I'm not around much this weekend...it is because I promised my family that I would "hang with them" and not be on the computer. So this will be my final post until Monday afternoon or possibly Tuesday.

I have posted CVS and Walgreens deals gathered by Stephanie over at Couponing 101 to help you through the weekend withdrawals. Hopefully you'll be "hanging" with your families as well and won't even notice I'm gone!

Have a wonderful, relaxing weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home